IoT, IoE, TELECOM
SALES & BUSINESS
INNOVATION, DISRUPTION, CHANGE MANAGEMENT
This subject area covers conceptual definion of the terms "innovation", "disruptive innovation", "sustaining innovation" as well as the differences and pitfalls related to the above terms. The outcomes are also inter-related to the importance of Business Model and illustrated within the context of a Change Management process. The following subjects are covered:
- Theory of "Disruptive Innovation/Technology" and "Sustaining Innovation/Technology" - definition, key aspects and pitfalls related to their use and implementation.
- Theory of JtbD" (an evolved Theory of Innovation and Disruption).
- The role and impact of "Business Model" in “Disruptive Innovation/Technology” and “Sustaining Innovation/Technology”.
- “Change Management" process and its key aspects & pitfalls in pursuing "Disruptive and/or Sustaining Innovation(s);
- Bi-modal IT - pros and cons.
- The need/emergence of NAM (as a function and/or organizational unit) due to the impact of a new/"innovative" Business Model while pursuing Disruptive Innovation
and/or implementing Bi-modal IT structure
IoT, IoE, TELECOM, SENSOR NETWORKS
This subject area covers:
-.Market overview of IoT growth in the last 5 years - impact of Government regulation for the IoT growth.
- Enhancements for IoT in 3GPP Rel. 13, Rel. 14, Rel. 15 (4G & 5G), OneM2M Common Service Layer, GSMA eUICC, ETSI MEC, OMA LwM2M.
- LwM2M protocol for IoT (Lightweight Machine-to-Machine) standard protocol (OMA-Open Mobile Alliance) introducing “IP communication logic” to Sensor
- Soft SIM - eUICC (embedded/soft SIM – as defined by GSMA and its impact on "churn" and Operator Network Subscription and sensor connectivity to the Wireless
- SDN, NFV (ONAP),, ETSI MEC – potential impact and consequences
- Analytics - Distinction between IIoT, IoT and IoE and forecasted/expected relation/inter-dependence between "IT" and "OT" (Operation Technology).
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- New Account & Solution Management - Phases, Key Aspects and Issues.
- Milestones/Key aspects while structuring and writing a “Winning Proposal” – a framework with phases and process description.
- Phases indicating/reflecting the level of "Customer Relationship"
- Distinction between being/acting as a "Supplier" and/or as a "Partner" – key aspects.
- Key aspects during a Contract Negotiation – not to diverge from the Goal and jeopardize both, the established "relationship/co-operation" and the "Goal/Objective/Spirit
of the Deal"
- What "Talent" is and its distinction from "skill", "knowledge" and "experience".
- Techniques/procedure on how to identify "talent".
- Factors that motivate people in conducting their daily tasks (according to conducted research).
Tel: +46 707 60 99 00